For a long time, Natalie, an Australian architect living in New York City, had always believed that what she had seen in rom-coms is all fantasy. But after thwarting a mugger at a subway station only to be knocked out while fleeing, Natalie wakes up and discovers that her life has suddenly become her worst nightmare—a romantic comedy—and she is the leading lady., Isn't It Romantic 2019 , Stars with: Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth, Adam Devine, Genres :
Review :
I like the "trapped inside a https://eflix.live/movie/tv show" concept. I've seen it done better elsewhere, but it's still pretty good here. And I very much enjoyed the way it plays out at the end. Actually I think the last time I was this warm on a romcom, it was _When We First Met_. Another Netflix original that I liked for virtually identical reasons...
_Isn't it Romantic_ still isn't my sort of film. I just don't gravitate towards this genre. But It's **better**. Almost makes it feel like we're collectively going in the right direction as an industry. I'm sure we're not, but it's nice to live in that delusion.
_Final rating:??½ - Had a lot that appealed to me, didn’t quite work as a whole._
Link Movie :
Label
Popular
-
Baywatch 2017Devoted lifeguard Mitch Buchannon butts heads with a brash new recruit. Together, they uncover a lo…
-
Con Air 1997When the government puts all its rotten criminal eggs in one airborne basket, it's asking for t…
-
The Day the Earth Stood Still 2008A representative of an alien race that went through drastic evolution to survive its own climate ch…
-
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron 2002As a wild stallion travels across the frontiers of the Old West, he befriends a young human and fin…
-
Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile 2019A chronicle of the crimes of Ted Bundy, from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth …

